Here are some common questions and answers to guide you on your healing journey:
- Multiple ingredients in multiple potencies: Our products utilize multiple HPUS** ingredients in multiple powerful potencies. This gives the body numerous choices of ingredients and potencies, allowing it to use exactly what it needs.
- Pure water base: Our oral spray products are taste-free in a pure water base, making it easier for taste-sensitive children or adults to take our medicine.
- Unique spray delivery system: Our oral-spray bottles offer easy and convenient spray dosing. This delivery method eliminates the need for dropper bottles or tiny tablets, and can be used as easily and discreetly as a spray breath freshener.
- Safe, all-natural topical products: We make topical products, too! King Bio now manufactures all-natural topical formulas using homeopathic ingredients in a base of safe, all-natural essential oil(s).
- Manufactured using current Good Manufacturing Practices, regulated by the FDA.
- See our “About Homeopathy” section.
- Homeopathic medicine has no known harmful or toxic side effects.
- For more information on homeopathy and how it works, click here.
- Historically, homeopaths noticed that some patients experienced a temporary worsening of their symptoms after taking a homeopathic remedy. Then, they got better than they had been prior to the illness. Homeopaths called this phenomenon a “healing crisis.” They felt it was a good sign that the body was responding to the remedy and detoxifying.
- In Dr. Frank King’s clinical experience, this happened to a small percentage (15%) of people, but may happen more frequently in those with a history of toxicity, hypersensitivity and/or allergic reactions.
- In cases of serious disease, always work with your health care professional.
Should I take these medicines with other medications my doctor has prescribed? Will I be able to reduce or eliminate my current medications?
- Please continue taking your prescription medications and ask your healthcare practitioner before using our products along with other prescription medications. Work with your doctor on any changes to your health regime. Our formulas are intended to complement, not replace, medications for serious health conditions.
- All over-the-counter products must carry warnings for pregnant or nursing mothers. We advise working with your health care practitioner.
- We recommend you consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using our products in children.
- Our formulas are based in pure water, so most people say so, however, a few people have noticed a faint or mild taste with some formulas.
- Some homeopathic ingredients do originate from animal products (Apis mellifica, or honey bee, for example). If this is a concern to you, we can provide a list of our vegan and vegetarian products upon request.
- Homeopathy works on the principle of “like cures like.” For example, Allium cepa (red onion) often causes symptoms of red, watering eyes (think of the symptoms from chopping an onion). However, after being prepared homeopathically, Allium cepa helps people with those symptoms (including allergies, colds, or hay fever) find relief safely and without harmful side effects.
- Lead, in Latin, is Plumbum metallicum. In concentration, lead causes health problems. Used as homeopathic medicine, Plumbum helps relieve the symptoms of lead toxicity.
- The same is true for every toxin used in homeopathic medicine, from Rhus toxicodendron (poison ivy) to Apis mellifica (honey bee).
- In other words, homeopathic, ultradiluted and potentized “toxins” are so infinitesimally small that they are nontoxic. The body “recognizes” them on an energetic level, and is able to respond and overcome the health problem. Homeopathy provides just enough medicine to help the body, but not enough to cause any unwanted negative side effects.
- Always follow the product label for dosage instructions.
- Taking a dose of our oral spray medicine is easy!
- Just spray the dose directly into the mouth.
- Allow the spray to absorb or just swallow it naturally.
- Our products may be taken anytime, anywhere, before, during, or after eating, as long as you follow the directions on the product label.
- Three to four: Dr. King recommends taking up to four products at one time. Because our formulas are so broad-spectrum, using a formula to work on one health issue may also relieve other symptoms that you never realized could have been connected.
- If you are taking multiple remedies at one time and not getting as complete results as you would like, try taking the formulas about 10 minutes apart to see if the results improve.
- Do not put the medicine directly into the eye.
- There is no need for direct eye contact for the eye formulas to work.
- Take the eye formulas as directed on the label.
- The asthma product is not a rescue inhaler and should not be inhaled.
- It is taken as stated on the label, with the doses sprayed directly into the mouth.
- It is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical care for asthma.
- Always work closely with your physician for asthma.
- For the Candida formula, Dr. King’s Aquaflora High Potency 9, we recommend taking it on an empty stomach. You could eat breakfast 15 to 20 minutes later.
- Many people prefer to take our other products between meals, but the formulas may be taken anytime, anywhere, with or without food and drink. For most of our medicines, there is no need to wait a period of time before eating or drinking.
- Each homeopathic ingredient is based on sophisticated and exhaustive clinical trials called “provings,” which are scientific research procedures that have been conducted for more than 200 years. Homeopathic physicians were the first doctors to ever conduct double-blind, placebo-controlled experiments, and they established the first medical association in the United States. At the turn of the twentieth century, there were 22 homeopathic medical schools and 100 homeopathic hospitals in the U.S. treating thousands of patients. There are still many homeopathic hositals in Europe, and homeopathic medicine is now covered by the Swiss national health plan. This ruling happened in 2006 after the Swiss government conducted an extensive, multi-year study, which concluded that homeopathic medicine is extremely cost-effective and safe.
- The FDA recognizes the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS**), which includes the list of about 1,300 ingredients allowable for use. Hundreds of modern homeopathic research studies and clinical trials exist.
The following questions are for our pet products only …
Any size water bowl is fine. Follow the directions on the carton or bottle. Your pet will drink according to its needs and weight and get the dosage it needs.
Usually pet owners use one entire bottle of product and then decide whether to continue or not.
Follow the directions on the product label and watch for the symptoms to subside. When your pet is free of symptoms, you may try stopping the medicine. Keep close watch to see if the symptoms return.
|East Coast:||3-5 business days|
|Midwest:||5-7 business days|
|West Coast:||7-10 business days|
**Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States