Aside from oxygen, nothing is more essential to life than water. Still, many of us go through life with some level of dehydration. We wait until we feel thirsty – an indication that dehydration is kicking in – to drink. And when we do drink, we often reach for soda, juice, or coffee. None of which provide the health-enhancing hydration of pure water.
Chronic dehydration contributes to a number of health issues. But the good news is that it’s easy to address. All you need to do is drink plenty of pure, filtered water every day.
When you make life-destroying choices related to water …
- Your body retains water
- Toxins aren’t expelled effectively
- Your skin becomes dry and flaky
- You age prematurely
When you make life-affirming choices …
- You have youthful skin
- You’re more energetic
- Your cells have the hydration they need
How to Revolutionize Your Health with Water
Improving your hydration is as easy as shifting your habits.
- Carry a water bottle with you. Keep clean, filtered water with you at all times so you can drink before you feel thirsty.
- Don’t mistake thirst for hunger. If you feel a hunger pang when it’s not mealtime, sip some water and see if that takes care of it. Many of us confuse hunger and thirst.
- Cut out soda. And don’t think you’re doing yourself any favors by drinking diet soda. Artificial sweeteners have a laundry list of negative health effects.
Drinking plenty of water is a key to wellness. Staying hydrated helps in so many ways. How do you plan to drink more water every day?